Friday, July 2, 2010

Today is my day. My turn.

Something happened.NO.LOADS of things happened.I just need a break.



I'm gonna keep praying hard everything is gonna be okay.InsyaAllah.

No matter how hard it is,I will and I must handle it strongly,though I may be in unstable,fragile mode at times.I know,He knows.


I am gonna be away for a while. FB is getting lamer day to day, but I'll consider twitter for it may be helpful for now.At least.


Try to be in my shoes,then u'll surely understand how does it feel of having to swallow all the pains, the force asking you to keep being calm in uncontrollable worries.Simply cause you're away,thousand miles away from home,the place you should be now,in this time.


No worries,I still believe in this phrase Ive learnt back in school.

"every clouds has a silver lining"



p/s-Protect my loved ones,O' the Almighty. T_T

2 comments:

Nako Abdullah said...

yeah, i think i could guess :S
im really sorry...
how was the operation and his condition now dear?
I'm prayg for the best for him and ur fmly, be strong kayh?
God will always be with us ;)

fadhillahbakren said...

thanks dear!
InsyaAllah.Amiiin~