Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Some people hide, their every desire



I promised you no updates till Friday right? I cant. Just dont question much. Please. Just need to let it out at some point I'm not sure when and how. But I'm sure I will, every bit of it.


As for now, Ive been meaning to say this to myself, right to my own face:


"So you think you're a very very strong girl, can really go through every single bump in life. You feel you can do everything you think you can. Believe me, you're not as strong as you think/feel you are. Because you're not, for HE is the almighty. At some point you think yeah, life bumps are life bumps, what's the big deal? Life must go on, no matter how hard or painful, heart-breaking or whatever it is. Easy said than done, it is. Believe me, it's NEVER as easy as anyone could ever imagine."


Wearing a happy mask doesnt help much this time around I guess...








Ya Allah, stressnya nak lari jauh jauhT_T