Saturday, January 8, 2011

Be ready!

Happy Saturday, everyone. How's today treated you? Good? No good? Mine was not so bad. I had 9 hours of sleep. Very good sleep I must say. Woke up feeling super fresh, alhamdulillah. So what did I do? I unpacked my clothes, and packed other clothes (unwanted) and rearrange the remaining into some new places, no longer using the cupboard outside my bedroom for my clothes. Well, do not visualise, you wont ever get it, like how would cupboard be outside the room, right? It's not really outside, like next to the door or whatever nots, it's outside my room, but still inside a room. Get it, no? Tell you what, forget it. This room's super unique, it needs some visual explanation,  will show you later. :P


 I guess I'm bringing the habit from home, dont get me wrong, no self-proclaiming intended. The last thing I remember was helping mom to rearrange things, pack unwanted clothes, and tidied up bro's and my rooms since he's.. erm not gonna tell you now. Promise will update about this soon. I thought we wouldnt have enough time since we started only two days before I came back here and I said to mom we should've continued when I'm back again on July. I changed my mind few hours after that. Because 6 months later, I would've different feelings, perhaps not as enthusiastic as I was that time. Mane tau mengada-ngada nanti dah malas ke ape. Glad that we've finished the rooms part, there're more on the waiting list though.  Rasa macam badang, siap boleh alih-alih almari lagi dari one room to the next.  


Enough with such babbling. (Nak kemas, kemas jelah sape kesah kan?) haha.. I was actually planning to rearrange my notes, files, books etc etc, ended up on clothes. Will continue later, kot. Ive got TWO assignments due next week; Wednesday and Thursday. Till then, shall see you again next Friday?




p/s- I planned to change my blog layout, design, and all since it's new year. But I guess, major changes need time, so I'm doing it slowly, by bits. See the blog title and it's background? That's what I meant. The blog title? It's from Kelly Clarkson's Breakaway. And oh, orange's for "be ready for whatever things approaching." Maybe, maybe not. It could be a coincidence. I was just playing with colours, and apparently orange suits my mood atm. Layaaan

2 comments: