Monday, January 3, 2011

2011; new year, new hopes


2010 will surely be missed. So many things happened, some shall be kept closed to heart, some are better been left out, while some shall be brought along the new year. Overall, it was full of colours, mix matched by Him in a balance. Unpredictable balance it was. I had the most happiest, heart-warming as well as heart-melting moments of the year, I had one of my life time dreams came true,  and not to forget, heart-breaking, shocking, frustrating ones which surely required more than a gallon of my tears.

I guess I'm not gonna write long, I have loads of things in mind; the resolutions, aims, changes etc etc but I think I'm gonna keep them all  to myself. Being more secretive is probably one of my aims, or more of a to-do list?

Here's one good way of welcoming new year. Click here My personal view, it's never a harm to have such a thought. After all, every beginning is pointing to an end, sure thing. 


*3 days before I step in to the real world of my own again. God, I need more and more strength. Guide me nowhere but  to everything for THE BEST for my life and my loved ones'.

No comments: