Thursday, April 7, 2011

You found me


Have you had this feeling? You've never ever met someone, in person, and that person has never ever even slipped into your mind but somehow the moment that person spoke that person's mind, it reached you on every level? Well, to be honest, I've experienced some,  but it just didnt mean to stay long. Momentarily it was. But this time around, I dont know what kind of power she has, but she's just mesmerised me. Truly caused something in my heart and it hasnt left me just yet. I dont know about you, but I read this several times because simply, it just hit me right on time. Every particular sentence is so meaningful.

So she said about expectations and I couldnt agree more with what she conveys. The major source of disappointment is the expectations we put, not at a right place. Not that I havent realised it before, many times I said to myself, stop expecting from the people around me, not matter who they are because it wont bring me anywhere. And many times I failed for I too, like you people, am a human being. Regardless of how hard I tried to avoid myself having such dependency on others, at the end of the day, I found myself leaning my head on someone's shoulder crying my heart out. And not to have expectations on others, even one, is not the easiest job on earth!

The important point is to direct those kind of feelings to the only true source. To Him. Just as mentioned, 'depend on God'.  And I believe not only during our hard times that we say we genuinely need Him, but through every single event in our life. And I do believe, nothing beats the ultimate serenity, calm and relief upon lowering my head down, raising  my hands and pour my heart out to the one and only Him. 

I too have experienced the loss of my loved ones, hardships and many more large disappointments but the loss of my late father is major and the unexpected falling apart later on was even remarkably worse. It still is. Inexpressible. But as hard as it seems, I am actually glad that I've come to a priceless realisation that I didnt actually  lose my hope. And upon reading such a great masterpiece of hers convinced me the hope I thought was long gone was actually put somewhere else, not at the right place. How could I lose my hope on Him when He knows best every single event occurring throughout every single phase of my life. *sigh*

So come one, people. Lets just direct all of our expectations, hope, trust and believe to the only Him. Needless to say, He'll never ever fail us. Keep praying, He listens to every single of them. He knows not only the right things for us, but THE BEST. 

And I heard one said something like this, nothing is perfect but the strive for perfection never ends. But for me, if the struggle of finding perfection will eventually lead me having many sorts of endless expectations, I'd rather say no. From now on, when it comes to one trying so hard to achieve flawless-ness in everything in life, (apart from knowing the perfection is in Him) like Yasmin Mogaheed, I'd proudly say this out loud, 'this life isn’t perfect; for if it was, what would the next be called?' 

 I've had my say on this. And I strongly urge you people to spare some time and read through her article. Not just read, but tag along some reflection of your life. Your own life. Not a highly religiously-content she made, just enough to agree that she has that soothing effect in her writing.At least it does to me.  Because I believe she not only speaks up her mind, she writes her heart out.  And when she said she's put all of her hopes and expectations to Him, she just did through her action-all of the references she made throughout the paragraphs. 

Well Yasmin Mogaheed, thousands of thank you(s) may not be enough, may He bless you and grant you all the happiness in your life. 

Keep on inspiring us the readers!




I just wanna be myself and for once, I wanna do what i wanna do without hurting or being hurt. I know where I stand and so I hope you do. 






No comments: