Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Amelioration


Okay i just broke my promise. I said no update until May the 1st (yea it's on my twitter) but i guess i cant wait.

The feeling's killing me seriously (exaggerration, indeed). The cycle where all of those homesick-ness, friendsick-ness, being sad for God knows the reason, freaking worried out of the blue yada yada is back knocking me down. Scary eh? It scares the heck outta me too T_T 

And this time around it's oh-so-not-at-a-right time. Talking about time, it's probably the most precious luxury i really dont posses now. Takde masa lahhh nak layan the cranky me ni weyhh. Assignments due next week; three freaking essays and when i said the 'e' word it comes along with all the lecture slides (untuk orang malas dan lost macam aku ni haruslah kena baca balik yang awal2 term punya kan!)and the list of EFL journals. Owh, the referencing and citation style we need to abide with is my favourite part of course. Tak leceh langsung, mana ade lah. Love it whole-heartedly! 

So at this very moment, my body refuses to talk to anyone. Boleh? So lucky you blog, the only non-living thing i have my favour to pour all my words to for now. Ironic.

I'll be right back when all of this messiness is over. The mess=myself i meant. An anti-social i am from now on. I'll be my normal self back. Soon. HAHA Bye!



Will you be waiting?


p/s- i dreamt of asteejay last night with the usual bunch of us. On the way back from prep, there was my eldest brother waiting for me nak bawak pergi outing. Perfect combo. Memang terbukti la weh segala sickness kau sebut2 tuh. Haih.

3 comments:

DeanS said...

Gambatte..never give up, never surrender..to infinity and beyond!!!

DoDu@HaHA said...

jom rugby lagi din~ haha

fadhillahbakren said...

Borak2 dekat sini pulak. Heh.