Saturday, April 2, 2011

Multiple things in 1

I just got back from dealing with some toddlers of Malay postgrads students here. Kinda tired, oops, dont get me wrong, the kids, amazingly they're so behaved and i didnt go through all the hustle even once (read: running here and there) to get their attention. But it was the food. Nasi lemak ayam rempah they provided for us. Lemau kejap badan. HAHA.

Paling bijak, paling rajin. 'I want more work. Well, you get to learn more when you write'-so he said. *amazed*

The most becok on the right with the most pendiam. Agak-agak lagi doploh tahun jumpa, bercinta tak diorang neh? lol

So that's about it. Last time I said i wanna try to handle these kids kan? I made it, yeay alhamdulillah. But frustlah my fav kiddos tak datang today; the-oh-so-manja Nurin and Kak Yam. hmm.

So it's been two weeks, folks! Owh didn i tell you i'm in holidays now? Yea, Easter break. Not gonna tell you for how long you might hate me later. Eh dont you supposed to be hating the uni for giving us this loooong break? ;p

There're tonnes of things i've been eager to write and i guess i better rant it here before i forget. Yea, that's the whole point of me writing, because some days in the near future i might look back to the live i'd been living and see all the coulours in it (pfft jiwang!) I dont know whether it's just me but when i'm bored, i kinda scroll down all the post; be it on twitter, facebook or even here just to see what i'd been crapping since. Sometimes,  it's good to check myself to see whether ive been 'tersasar' or not. Hihi.

Alright, enough for that, imma recall things on the first week only. I'm afraid it's gonna be too lengthy if i were to pour it all at once here.

Of the sleepless night and side income. LOL

It was all random and a quick decision, we went to sell some food during Warwick games. Yea if you could see my status on facebook with some lame words in it -kebabom, ayam den lapeh, yada yada, yea, that's about it. We had 4 kinds only but penat nak mati! Seriously we went all  tired gila luckily we finished  early (did you get the hint?LOL) and off we went home, slept like there's no tomorrow.

And i was supposed to go to UCL for  forum perdana the next morning but yea, i guess i dont have to mention what happened. Zzzzzz...

even until i accidentally skipped my precious Atiqa's 2nd birthday wish. (i'll write about this on a special entry later) -_-'

Bik mama wannabe @_@

The crazy me and Su decided to hit Liverpool once again so she bought the Megabus tickets. This time we had quite an important 'mission' (hahaha) and needless to mention, we made it! We found some free tickets kot! All we had to pay was the booking fee for only 50p regardless u bought 5 ke, 6 ke, or even 10 (we're not that tamak la, bought for 6). So BIG thanks to Su for your treat. LOL

So we went here!

All were so hysterical went in and out from one shop to another. Gila macam nak tercabut tumit! Earlier me and Su was like 'eh, nak tengok-tengok je lah dulu, tak nak beli ape-ape sangat kot' And yea, we didnt buy 'ape-ape sangat pun' LOL. I guess i might go there again before i'm going back this summer, so sape-sape nak kirim boleh lah browse thru the site and hit me with your orders i'll think about it kay?


Bagi can lah dia ni. HAHA



Thanks to Wanie for your endless jokes we laughed so hard on the way home all went pengsan tidur tak ingat dunia. Haha.

So that's about it. Next: Of Ire.




I know they said, 'good things will eventually come to an end'. Worry not, whenever it's about to expire, start anew. After all, nothing is immortal. Cherish whatever's approaching ;)

No comments: