Sunday, April 3, 2011

of Ire: If you were here too.


I wasnt that enthusiastic about the trip to be honest because the main reason I should be going there wasnt there anymore. (makcik, sila muntah darah sekarang!). And I  purely followed my housemates' plan, nodding off my head all the time and being 'hmm ok je tak kisah'. 

Our flight was  last Monday, quite early in the morning (7.55) and I didnt sleep the whole night packing things (lame reason ever, come on!haha)  So i  thought i cud just doze off the moment i got on my seat on the plane. But i guess God decided to tickle us a bit. The flight was delayed for like 2 hours! Even we had to depart from another airport. Thick fog it was. I was so desperate to get some sleep, luckily the coach which brought us to the other airport was quite cosy and comfy that I got some quality nap seriously. Even the flight wasnt that comfy. HAHA.

So Hello Dublin! The funny part, i was praying all the way that we could 'accidentally' bumped into *cough* Shane, Mark or Nicky (westlife lah!) but shame on us, memang tak ah! haha.. so the hungry us when to this buffet restaurant to stuff ourselves with some good food. I felt like eating some beryani actually but the other restaurant was quite far ahead so we ended up there. Rating: 4/10. We had our stomach(s) filled but didnt quite enjoy the food. 

Off we went to get some souvenirs and to the park. The buildings are all nice, and the river, the streets somehow i felt like i was in paris and some parts are like london ahh i'm not sure. Too sleepy i cud barely open my eyes let alone to go all excited putting a smile on my face for hundreds of photos. Managed to get some, anyway. And thank God they decided to spend some time at the park, i managed to put my eyes to rest. Thanks Kinah and Tee for your laps so comfy yaww!

Duh, aku tengok pun nak tido!

Trinity college students behind me. ;p


Huda, a Dr-to-be. #credit to sha

#credit to sha

Tido tido tidoooo hahaha #credit to sha


Huda brought us to a canal near her house later that evening. We sat there, took some photos and left some good memories. And owh, she bought us some Taco fries so yummeyh! 

 #credit to sha

Look! Cud you see? 
What?
Future.
(panggggg sedas)
 #credit to sha

#credit to sha



BIIIIIIGG thanks to Huda and her housemates for the great hospitality. Felt touched. So much. *nanges* So bye bye Dublin, we'll surely remember you long time.









4 comments:

Nako Abdullah said...

Buildings are nicey, the girls are pweaty! :)

fadhillahbakren said...

Hihi..thank you darling :)

DS said...

cantik seyh tempat2 ni..kene g gak taun depan ni..huhu

fadhillahbakren said...

yes you should! :)