Sunday, May 16, 2010

I'm tired but I dont want to sleep.

First of all, BIG thanks to the new MSA executives and yeah, the former as well for organising the BBQ party last Friday.(14/05)


We had Sociolinguistics test in the morning and I thought it was just nice to have a little break before continuing our revisions for the final exams. (cakap bukan main lebat!).HAHA.


I ate so much chicken wings that I nearly threw up when I was looking back at all the pictures on FB that night. GILA MUAK!


I remember I used to have siput sedut freak. HAHA. Lagi2 yang masak lemak cili api.Memang makan macam nak gila, not only with rice, I simply ate it like that. While watching TV pun boleh. Until one time tu, I felt dizzy and couldn't take it any more. Kes2 muak, seeing other people makan pun memang boleh muntah. And that was the last time ever, I ate siput sedut.


Eh, ayam lain. HAHA. Memang forever punya addiction!


And owh, here are the pics.







with Seongsook, our 'mesra pelajar'-lecturer. Remember the previous entry- the sleepover?




we're the winner of tikar tercantik.yeay!eh, tipu!no such competition pun.HAHA.still, the most ceria one.*winks*

candid!drama gila facial expression.kahkahkah!


Terima kasih daun keladi,ada event lagi,jangan lupa jemput kami!

4 comments:

DoDu@HaHA said...

weyh.. buruk weyh muka aku weyh~~ weyh..

fadhillahbakren said...

ade aku kesah??haha...

tak perasan pun weh,aku main upload je.random!

sha sha =) said...

hoi. cilok gamba dr album aku! =p

fadhillahbakren said...

sha, ade aku kesah?haha...ala yela,pasni x cilok daaa :P