Sunday, May 16, 2010

Chocolate moist cake yaww!!!

Yesterday was my housemate's birthday. Luckily she and another two of my other housemates went to York and for some reasons, I didnt join them. Nerdy reason. (Read: my culture&citizenship portfolio  tak siap lagi.) I didnt even think on preparing any surprises like we always did to some birthday girls/boys. Had she already known we would definitely celebrate it, we didnt plan any surprises pun.


I woke up [late] yesterday, Chek Soo had already bought some foods for the party. Only at the last few hours before they came back form York that I decided to prepare something. And yes, improper plans sometimes are the best!




Long story short, this was what I managed to prepare:





The first time ever I succeeded. Jangan tanya berapa kali kek *bantat* I dah buat before this. AND,Ignore the deco, tangan kurang bedung masa kecik2.haha. Anyways, Mesra.net.recipe memang terbaik!

And sempat jugak buat bihun goreng (instant perencah). And yeah, sizzling noodle.( the kuah la) since I accidentally found the yee mee when I was looking for the bihun in the cabinet. haha. 


To tiqa mokhtar,
Happy Birthday to you.
All the best in your future endeavours.
We love you.

*happy teacher's day juga!!!*

2 comments:

DeanS said...

wah..kemain eh die..bleyh bkak kedai ah pasni..xpun g tumpang suh abg fuad jual kat surau..hihi..(^_^")

fadhillahbakren said...

erkk....thanks,but no thanks.haha