Monday, May 3, 2010

Ape neraka?

WTH is wrong with me?














I don't even know myself right now.






I lost my confidence.




I failed to convince myself that I can successfully do anything.




Time has taken control over me.My time management is TERRIBLE!




I can't think properly.




Final exam is just around the corner and I've done completely NOTHING.Rasa bebal gila sekarang.




Assignments? *sigh*




Penyakit malas berganda-ganda.












Balik rumah tanam jagung la woi!











3 comments:

nooratikah said...

title entry sgt catchy okk... tengokk teros rase nk klik bukak n bace...
btw jum kite same2 bangkit.... allahuakbar!!!

Anonymous said...

boleh ke tanam jagung kat UK?

fadhillahbakren said...

ika: ye!musuh di kiri!Allahuakbar!!!

anon: balik rumah as in balik malaysia.touchwood!