Monday, March 22, 2010

world war III-Delta Force, Solihull (near Birmingham)

It's not my first time having a chance to get myself dirty.Camping skola2 dulu biase je masuk lumpur bagai. But yang ni,playing paintball in the rain with all the muddy and of course slippery ground. Scenario paintball.Kaw2 punye perang hambik kau.Belum kira sakit kene tembak lagi.Grr!

When a friend of a friend invited me to join, I was reluctant to go. I havent got any experience playing before,plus hearing all the 'love bites' u get after being hit. Im scared, man!

But when I saw (on FB of course) increasing people have confirmed to join  (not the ones I dont know) and at the very last minute being invited [again], I finally gave my last word-I'll have a go.Why not kan?Tak mati pun.hahaha


So dat's it. Being shot on my head,my upper chest just below the neck,right thigh and on my left hand(right at the bottom of my middle finger).SAKIT GILE!hahah..I shouted like meroyan ape tah.Bukan sakit biasa.Sakit of coz due to the pain,(literally).sakit hati pun ye gak sbb kene tembak.hahaha..double triple sakit lah!

But one thing for sure was the real satisfying feeling as I managed to hit err sorang dua kot. I didnt count it. Memang best especially the part when the ones who've been shot raised their marker to indicate that they're out. (thats the rule actually).PUAS HATI beb!hahaha..*gelak setan*.Tapi bila diri sendiri out,hahaha.no comment.

So here are the picts. Have a look, just in case youre interested,we can have a battle next time.I dun mind.



I curi the pics from ria latiff lai's album on FB.(credit to her). 




No comments: