Monday, March 29, 2010

the vampires have diaries (?)

Done with vampire diaries, cant wait for the next next next episodes.Perhaps new season. I had this oh-so-lame- the drama-version-of twilight feeling upon VD when I first heard about the release of it. I was rather reluctant to follow the series when one of my friends suggested it to me. In fact, it is on the same blog where I watch gossip girl and other series. Pandang tak pandang je.

One day (eh, mcm descriptive essay plak) I was so bored that I watched u-tube and searched for the OST of series, I mean ANY series. Simply. And I found cut,by plumb. And I've hooked up with it. So am I with the series now.

Random facts:
I love Elena's sexy husky voice. Wish I had one.
This series ade 2 heroes eh?Yeah it's obviously Stefan, but I feel Damen pun mcm layak je jadi hero. Not with the numbers of people he's bitten, but who he is deep inside. Luar nmpak otai gile tp dlm hati ade taman. HAHA
Stefan's like Edward Cullen. A bit. Part kerut2 kening tuh.HAHA. But I prefer Stefan.
Setefan and Elena make a good couple. But honestly, I feel sorry for Damen. Deep inside I wish Damen would end up with Elena.Together.A great twist I guess.Hopefully. Hopefully not. Ah ape2 jelah!

No comments: