Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Sometimes I should always remind myself that


#1- Things DO change with our without us realising. I, myself is not an exclusion case. We might be A now, but in a split second, we might be B. Never expect us, or anyone around us to stay on the same ground all the time. Many factors may lead to the change, just don't question much. When I kept rambling on why the heck is something like this when it's supposed to be like that, 'that something' is already changing. 

#2- I should start thinking about health.  At this age, with such a hectic life along with lack of exercises, sleep hours  what am I expecting myself to be in few years' time (physically)? This does not even include my intake of food. Perhaps "you are what you eat" should have long be  implied. Yes i am THAT plain ignorant and no, i'm not proud of it at all. Speaking of, if only any of my abdomens could talk, well i guess i dont have to tell which will do the nagging, asking me to stop chomping,munching, chewing, swallowing or any eating-related word, you name it. 

#3- Appreciate means we care. Care so much that we cant afford to lose. This applies to all including ourselves. We appreciate whatever God has given us, therefore we (should/must) take good care of it. He blesses us with so many things, including the lovely people around us, that I myself always forget. How could I expect them to show their appreciation when I in the first place dont show mine?It's somehow mutual (forgive me if its wrong). But this can never be wrong;What you give,you get back. So let's learn to appreciate before it's too late. 

#4- Life is too short to even bother about what people might think or say about whatever we do. It's our life we're living, not theirs. What's more important is to ponder on the path God has written for us and do the best out of it. Walk the talk. No point of dreaming big, without any single effort to even grasp for it. I dont want to wake up someday just to realise that it's too late to do something because I think too much about other people's impression on me. Or i'm just too old to go for it. Sedih dowh.

#5- Whatever Allah has given us, we shall never question, let alone to complain or make fun of it.  Contoh; "eh putihnye kau,gelapnya aku." "kau tinggi,jealous dowh aku" "eiiii apsal kau hitam berdaki sangat ni?" Bak kata Bro Jo, "die putih,die MINTAK ke nak jadi putih macam tu?Jadi jangan fikir banyak"  HAHA. And as far as i could remember my sis in law's words, "dengan adanya kita yang ala-ala (biasa-biasa) ni lah adanya mereka-mereka yang cantik-cantik tu. And kalau pun kita nak perasan kita ni cantik, sebab orang-orang yang kita rasa tak cantik tulah, buat kite rasa kita cantik". Sounds humorous, but acceptable indeed. So accept whatever He blesses us with. 

#6- The Law of Attraction is somehow true. I'm not talking about Newton's theory of gravity etc etc, mind you. This is Rhonda Byrne's "The Secret" i'm mentioning about. We attract whatever we say or even think about. Simple as that. Because our minds might not have the capacity to choose between good or bad, negative or positive, it processes whatever being registered to it. (medic students, if you happen to read this, forgive me for using such lousy terms on how brain works bla3 -_-)Contoh, tetibe terfikir "eh malu gila la wehh,apsal die buat perangai buruk macam tu" According to the book, our mind actually gets ONLY the main thing that our minds are focusing at. Or the predicate, says linguists. "perangai buruk" in this case, for example. The more we say it, the higher the tendency that it'll happen to us. Tengok pun dah buruk, agak-agak kalau jadi dekat diri sendiri?The same goes to the opposite case, we say/think about good things, we attract good things. Brain may never distinguish between, but WE may, by spreading only positivity. After all, kata-kata itu suatu doa,kan?



I wish I could write more. I've many points earlier but they just escaped me. And please, ignore any grammatical mistakes. Learning(or shall I say improving) is still in progress T_T
  

p/s- no offence intended. Just sharing my random thoughts and of course, reminder for myself. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

eh,entry baru laa..cmne nak tulis cmni?? hebat laa..(jeles2)

fadhillahbakren said...

eh,tak perlu jeles rasenye.huhu


thanks for reading anyway :)