Saturday, November 13, 2010

No more complaints


Assalamualaikum!

I lost count on how many times did I stare at the blank post. Not that I didnt have any things to share,there are too many that I had to choose which one should come out first.*poyo gila ah statement haha*


And owh, before I forget lets start with the movie date i had the other week shall we? Life,as we know it.Kinda boring i almost felt asleep.But the fun part was, that was the FIRST TIME EVER the whole bunch of us(me&my housemates) went out for a movie, and as much as I hate to admit,that was as well my first experience at the cinema here,in the UK.Poor me. 

So far, the previous weeks have been nice to me, (so far mate, so far). I think I have been living quite well, i mean i'm trying to make lesser complaints  about anything because it's not gonna change any single thing pun kan?

Reading week is gonna end soon. Oh,didnt i tell you that this is supposed to be reading week for us?Yes,it's the week for us to, emm read!lol. Since we arent gonna sit for any exams this term, so the week is supposed to be fully used for our assignments. Note the word "supposed" and "fully used" there? If you get what i mean.

And this is what i meant;



The crazy us went to Liverpool yaw! We had no idea why we chose Liverpool, a very quick decision it was. I didnt upload much pics in here because i've them on FB. Browse thru (if u want to). Speaking of guilty, we did, but not much i guess because we spent only two days for the trip. Janji kerja siap. Eh,siap ke? ;p

Liverpool, we heart you for sure! 







Now back to you work, FadhillahBakren!








No comments: