Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Too much sense of humour.Maybe.



I've experienced such situation not always, maybe several times I just couldn't remember. Not being a host on tely but experiencing uncontrollable laughter. Sometimes simple things could just be the funniest jokes on earth to me.As if something is tickling my heart and I just can't control it. Lagi tahan,lagilah besar gelak.


Memang tak patut sebenarnya gelakkan orang,lagi2 yang kurang upaya macam tu. But I'll try to get into this man's shoes. Maybe he had no intention, at all, to humiliate the guests. Laughing isn't necessarily mean underestimating someone's capability or weaknesses. It's just  a natural reaction upon encountering with something unusual. It might be a bit funny,but you know, sometimes we just don't realise how we response to certain situation. 



Laughter is the best medicine.Tapi banyak sangat ketawa hati jadi gelap kata Rasulullah s.a.w.Renung-renungkan. ;)




No comments: