Sunday, April 25, 2010

JULIAN SMITH - Trees Hate You




funny yet meaningful.One of my friends on FB posted JS's "25 things I hate about facebook". I didnt know this kinda person ever existed on earth till I watched all of his crazy-yet-brilliant short films on Youtube. Sekali tgk ade gaya Jim Carrey bila part2 biol die buat muka annoying tuh.Tp sumpah lawak.


And I chose this. Mula2 tak faham wth is he telling? At last baru fhm.haha.lembab.


I srsly agreed with him when it comes to such situation. Not with his weirdo acts tu (jerit2 baling2) but the message. I mean it's kinda hard to tell whatever we wanted to. The hardest part is when encountering with yang tak fhm2 bahasa (yg mcm dlm vid ni). Kelakar la pulak. Tp betul weyh. Not everyone has the gut to speak up. Takkan nk ckp depan2 muka "woi balikla,aku dah penat ni". Nak kene lempang?Haha.


And another thing is to tell somebody off. I mean we know that  sthg is wrong with what the person is doing. In fact, if it IS obvious. Tapi ade berann ke derr?HAHA.


Because now is the MYOB-world,makanya perlulah menjaga kebajikan diri sendiri dahulu. 




p/s- I have no worries now.Not any more.Not at all. Since experience is one of the best teachers,let it does the teaching for now.You'll have your own session and so will I. We'll compile them later and choose whichever is the best. ;)

No comments: