Saturday, December 19, 2009

r.i.n.d.u

i dunno y i suddenly reminisce about those days back then in ipoh. though lack of almost everything compared to super duper cosy life here, i just long for the moments i had there.

i am not being ungrateful, though. yes, having an enjoyable time here for me is such a pure bliss. but believe me at some points we wud feel the emptiness and boredom as we kinda have almost what we want (the ones we never ask for too). and there the memories of what life we used to lead came slowly crawling on our mind that we try hard to reach them but in vain. and thats what i feel now.

for some reasons, i do believe in changes in life. i cant blame for the change but why the hell is the change for if i end up being a person which i hate it the most for the rest of my life. and at that point, regret is just a waste. that really scares me but having me changing without even realizing scared me the most.


so pray hard that we know what we are doing and realise just what kind of person we are up to.

Allah knows best =)




No comments: