Sunday, November 8, 2009

u just made my day,gal =)

yesterday was absolutely a tiring day. if only i were given an opportunity to turn back time, i wish i cud have slipped yesterday. except for meeting my old schoolmate, (which was so so much fun reminiscing the whole story of school life back then, this is what we had always and will always do, laughing like hell till our stomach ached like wuteva!) i just feel that i really need a rest!

oh oh!there was a story i'd like to share (if there's any reader). i was in New Look, wandering around, surveying for my trench coat. and yeah, it's new look. nothing is cheap. very wonderful to wear and cheap. just dream on! so i decided to just wait for my friend and yeah, i continued wandering till i suddenly had a glance to an adorable, charming little girl. she's sooo damn cute. i bet she's definitely gonna be beautiful when she's grown up.

ah well, forget about it.

of all children who might definitely thrown a weird glance upon seeing a muslim (you know why), this girl is different. she's about to smile at me (oh that beautiful smile) when i was changing my glance to a lady next to her. i turned back to her. and yes, she smiled again at me and i replied.

you  might not get what i mean, but may feel the warmness i really felt.


oh sweety gal, u just made my day =)

2 comments:

DoDu@HaHA said...

kao suke budak kecik ke??

fadhillahbakren said...

semestinyaaaaaaaa!!!hahahahah